QNUK Level 3 Award in Responding to Incidents with an AED
Greatly improve the chances of survival from 6% to 74%. Designed to empower confidence in the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED), this course educates the importance of prompt action in a life-threatening situation and effective administration of combining cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) with defibrillation. Training highly recommended for places where a defibrillator is accessible.
Unit 1 – Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation
– Assess an incident
– Administer first aid to an unresponsive casualty
– Carry out basic user maintenance and troubleshoot an AED
– Principles of using and maintaining an AED
The assessment methods for this qualification are:-
The practical assessment of the learners is conducted throughout the course.
On-going assessment will involve learners demonstrating practical first aid skills across a number of areas.
Learners are required to demonstrate knowledge and understanding by answering questions related to the criteria in the assessment records.
All learning outcomes in the unit(s) must be achieved to successfully achieve the qualification.
- Expert instructions
- Comprehensive manual
- Qualification fees
- Necessary equipment
- Three-year certification
- Reminder service
- Speedy response to your questions or queries
£549.00 up to 12 learners (ex.vat)
Half day session
£699.00 up to 24 learners (ex.vat)Download Course Specifications
In-house Training Nationwide
If you’re looking for in-house group training for your team, why not let us come to you? With a comprehensive network of experienced instructors available nationwide, we can deliver regulated training courses at your premises on a date and time that prioritises your operational requirements whilst minimising inconvenience.
What are the benefits of in-house training?
- Significantly reduce your training cost
- Cost effective compared to open public courses
- Promote a safety culture where your team are confident in dealing with first aid emergencies
- Control your own learning environment by hosting your training in-house
- Save time by getting your staff qualified together
- Encourages interaction and team bonding between your staff
- Train on a date and time that suits your business requirements
- Liaise and coordinate your training needs with a single training provider thus saving you time