Unit 1 – Understanding Health & Safety in the Workplace
– Understand the importance of health and safety in the workplace
– Scope of hazards and risks in the workplace
– Range of workplace conditions that can affect health and safety
– Understand the requirements for workplace procedures
The assessment methods for this qualification are:-
Multiple-choice question paper
Each candidate is assessed by completing a multiple-choice question paper. Pass mark 70%
- Expert instructions
- Comprehensive manual
- Qualification fees
- Necessary equipment
- Three-year certification
- Reminder service
- Speedy response to your questions or queries
What is meant by the term ‘workplace hazard’?
A. The potential severity of an accident.
B. The likelihood of harm occurring.
C. Something that may cause harm.
D. Something that will definitely cause harm.
In-house Training Nationwide
If you’re looking for in-house group training for your team, why not let us come to you? With a comprehensive network of experienced instructors available nationwide, we can deliver regulated training courses at your premises on a date and time that prioritises your operational requirements whilst minimising inconvenience.
What are the benefits of in-house training?
- Significantly reduce your training cost
- Cost effective compared to open public courses
- Promote a safety culture where your team are confident in dealing with first aid emergencies
- Control your own learning environment by hosting your training in-house
- Save time by getting your staff qualified together
- Encourages interaction and team bonding between your staff
- Train on a date and time that suits your business requirements
- Liaise and coordinate your training needs with a single training provider thus saving you time