Mental Health Training
QNUK Level 1 Award in Mental Health Awareness (RQF)
The QNUK Level 1 Award in Mental Health Awareness (RQF) is the ideal introduction to understanding your own mental wellbeing. The qualification covers the most common mental health conditions, their contributing factors and how to look after your mental health.
Unit 1 – Understanding your own mental wellbeing
– Be aware of common mental health disorders, in relation to
– Recognise the causes and impact of stress
– Recognise the causes and impact of common mental health conditions
– Know different ways to manage their own mental wellbeing
The assessment methods for this qualification are:-
Multiple-choice question paper
Each candidate is assessed by completing a multiple-choice question paper. Pass mark 70%.
- Expert instructions
- Comprehensive manual
- Qualification fees
- Necessary equipment
- Three-year certification
- Reminder service
- Speedy response to your questions or queries
£699.00 up to 12 learners (ex.vat)Download Course Specifications
In-house Training Nationwide
If you’re looking for in-house group training for your team, why not let us come to you? With a comprehensive network of experienced instructors available nationwide, we can deliver regulated training courses at your premises on a date and time that prioritises your operational requirements whilst minimising inconvenience.
What are the benefits of in-house training?
- Significantly reduce your training cost
- Cost effective compared to open public courses
- Promote a safety culture where your team are confident in dealing with first aid emergencies
- Control your own learning environment by hosting your training in-house
- Save time by getting your staff qualified together
- Encourages interaction and team bonding between your staff
- Train on a date and time that suits your business requirements
- Liaise and coordinate your training needs with a single training provider thus saving you time