Workplace First Aid Training
QNUK Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support (Adults & Children) (RQF)
Want to employ or refresh necessary skills in managing a casualty who is not breathing? This short course is aimed at healthcare professionals, expected to be proficient in resuscitating unconscious patients, or if you simply want acquire CPR skills and knowledge. While some learners may be interested in undertaking this qualification for personal development, anyone working in a GP or dental surgeries may attend to meet industry requirements.
Covers the following topics:
– Conduct a primary survey of a casualty
– Summon appropriate assistance when necessary
– Identify when to administer Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
– Demonstrate CPR and Defibrillation (AED) using a manikin
– Identify when to place a casualty into the recovery position
– Demonstrate continual monitoring of breathing whilst the casualty is in the recovery position
– Identify and administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
The assessment methods for this qualification are:-
The practical assessment of the learners is conducted throughout the course. On-going assessment will involve learners demonstrating practical first aid skills across a number of areas.
Learners are required to demonstrate knowledge and understanding in a Q & A session.
- Expert instructions
- Comprehensive manual
- Qualification fees
- Necessary equipment
- One-year PDF certification
- Reminder service
- Speedy response to your questions or queries
£549.00 up to 12 learners (ex.vat)
£499.00 up to 6 learners (ex.vat)
In-house Training Nationwide
If you’re looking for in-house group training for your team, why not let us come to you? With a comprehensive network of experienced instructors available nationwide, we can deliver regulated training courses at your premises on a date and time that prioritises your operational requirements whilst minimising inconvenience.
What are the benefits of in-house training?
- Significantly reduce your training cost
- Cost effective compared to open public courses
- Promote a safety culture where your team are confident in dealing with first aid emergencies
- Control your own learning environment by hosting your training in-house
- Save time by getting your staff qualified together
- Encourages interaction and team bonding between your staff
- Train on a date and time that suits your business requirements
- Liaise and coordinate your training needs with a single training provider thus saving you time