Workplace First Aid Training
QNUK Level 3 Award in Administration of Emergency Oxygen (RQF)
A highly recommended qualification aimed at those working in high-risk environments where emergency oxygen may need to be administered, typically by first aiders, event medics, and security staff.
Unit 1 – Administering Emergency Oxygen
– Understand the principles of administering oxygen in an emergency situation
– Understand how to administer oxygen to a casualty
The assessment methods for this qualification are:-
The practical assessment of the learners is conducted throughout the course. On-going assessment will involve learners demonstrating practical first aid skills across a number of areas.
Multiple-choice question paper
Each candidate is assessed by completing a multiple-choice question paper. Pass mark 70%.
- Expert instructions
- Comprehensive manual
- Qualification fees
- Necessary equipment
- Three-year certification
- Reminder service
- Speedy response to your questions or queries
What should be prohibited near where oxygen is stored?
A. Loud music
D. Mobile phone
£549.00 up to 12 learners (ex.vat)
Half-day AM and PM session
£699.00 up to 24 learners (ex.vat)
In-house Training Nationwide
If you’re looking for in-house group training for your team, why not let us come to you? With a comprehensive network of experienced instructors available nationwide, we can deliver regulated training courses at your premises on a date and time that prioritises your operational requirements whilst minimising inconvenience.
What are the benefits of in-house training?
- Significantly reduce your training cost
- Cost effective compared to open public courses
- Promote a safety culture where your team are confident in dealing with first aid emergencies
- Control your own learning environment by hosting your training in-house
- Save time by getting your staff qualified together
- Encourages interaction and team bonding between your staff
- Train on a date and time that suits your business requirements
- Liaise and coordinate your training needs with a single training provider thus saving you time