Workplace First Aid Training
QNUK Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)
Empower yourself with the core basics of first aid with this one day qualification, ideal for a low risk working environment. Covering a range of first aid incidents that equip the learner with essential knowledge and skills in effective life support, managing first aid equipment and facilities. This qualification provides learners with the skills, knowledge and understanding to support individuals carrying out a first aid role in the workplace.
Unit 1 – Emergency First Aid in the Workplace
- Role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Assess an emergency incident
- Manage an unresponsive casualty breathing/not breathing
- Recovery position and CPR
- AED Awareness module (Defibrillator)
- Choking casualty
- Wounds and bleeds
- Casualty in shock
- Casualty with minor injuries – Cuts, Grazes, Burns, Scalds, Splinters
1 or the 3 day course? – A quick guide to understanding the differences.
The assessment methods for this qualification are:-
The practical assessment of the learners is conducted throughout the course. On-going assessment will involve learners demonstrating practical first aid skills across a number of areas.
Multiple-choice question paper
Each candidate is assessed by completing a multiple-choice question paper. Pass mark 70%.
- Expert instructions
- Comprehensive manual
- Qualification fees
- Necessary equipment
- Three-year certification
- Reminder service
- Speedy response to your questions or queries
1. Which of the following items should NOT be found in a First Aid kit?
B. Ice pack
C. Safety pins
2. Which ONE of the following is a treatment for a casualty suffering from shock?
A. Allow a drink of warm sweet tea
B. Allow sips of a suitable sports drink
C. Give nothing to eat or drink
D. Provide small amounts of water
£575.00 up to 12 learners (ex.vat)
£525.00 up to 6 learners (ex.vat)Download Course Specifications
In-house Training Nationwide
If you’re looking for in-house group training for your team, why not let us come to you? With a comprehensive network of experienced instructors available nationwide, we can deliver regulated training courses at your premises on a date and time that prioritises your operational requirements whilst minimising inconvenience.
What are the benefits of in-house training?
- Significantly reduce your training cost
- Cost effective compared to open public courses
- Promote a safety culture where your team are confident in dealing with first aid emergencies
- Control your own learning environment by hosting your training in-house
- Save time by getting your staff qualified together
- Encourages interaction and team bonding between your staff
- Train on a date and time that suits your business requirements
- Liaise and coordinate your training needs with a single training provider thus saving you time