Workplace First Aid Training
QNUK Level 3 Award in Responding to Anaphylactic Reactions (RQF)
If you work with or know someone at a significant risk of reacting to an allergy and would like a thorough understanding in recognising the signs and symptoms and responding to the condition accordingly, then this is an ideal course.
Unit 1 – Supporting an individual with an anaphylactic reaction
– Assess an incident
– Provide first aid to an unresponsive casualty who is breathing or not breathing normally
– Recognise and manage a casualty suffering with a severe allergic reaction
The assessment methods for this qualification are:-
The practical assessment of the learners is conducted throughout the course. On-going assessment will involve learners demonstrating practical first aid skills across a number of areas.
Multiple-choice question paper
Each candidate is assessed by completing a multiple-choice question paper. Pass mark 70%.
Which of the following are COMMON allergens?
B. Chicken burger
Duration – 3 hours
– Expert instructions
– Comprehensive manual
– Qualification fees
– Necessary equipment
– Three-year certification
– Reminder service
– Speedy response to your questions or queries
£549.00 up to 12 learners (ex.vat)
Half-day AM and PM session
£699.00 up to 24 learners (ex.vat)
In-house Training Nationwide
If you’re looking for in-house group training for your team, why not let us come to you? With a comprehensive network of experienced instructors available nationwide, we can deliver regulated training courses at your premises on a date and time that prioritises your operational requirements whilst minimising inconvenience.
What are the benefits of in-house training?
- Significantly reduce your training cost
- Cost effective compared to open public courses
- Promote a safety culture where your team are confident in dealing with first aid emergencies
- Control your own learning environment by hosting your training in-house
- Save time by getting your staff qualified together
- Encourages interaction and team bonding between your staff
- Train on a date and time that suits your business requirements
- Liaise and coordinate your training needs with a single training provider thus saving you time